Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo, is looking to recruit an Operations Technician.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, cGMP compliant work environment at all times.
- Operate manufacturing equipment including set-up, operation, cleaning and where applicable maintain equipment.
- Transfer of waste material out of the clean room areas.
- Perform environmental monitoring.
- Maintain good housekeeping and clean and sanitize classified areas as required.
- Gathering materials per Operations and QC requisitions.
- Completing stock takes and flagging minimum inventory levels.
- Receipt and inspection of materials.
- Movement of materials between staging warehouses.
- Assist in the implementation of an electronic MRP system including warehouse management.
- Responsible for completion of tasks according to SOPs and batch records.
- Assist with the investigation of and operations deviations.
- Ordinary degree in a technical discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry, with operational experience in a cGMP environment.
- Experience in cleanroom environments.
- Experience in aseptic processing would be advantageous.
- Experience in warehouse operations e.g. stock management, stock takes, use of MRP systems, operation of forklifts would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communications and organization skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Mark Whelan.