- Reference: SJ46151
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Excellent opportunity for an experienced team leader to join a well-established pharmaceutical company based in Sligo. They offer the candidate the opportunity to work with in a busy operations team, the opportunity to work on large projects, the opportunity to progress within the company, excellent culture and attractive package.
- Leading and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Implement production schedule for the site
- Liaising with all internal teams, performing inspections, coordinating trainings
- Responsible for all personnel in production
- Driving teams to work to targets and to work on continuous improvement initiatives
- Work with senior management to implement succession planning strategies for the site
- Ensuring that the appropriate CAPA’s, Deviations and problem-solving processes are used to avoid reoccurrence of issues that have been identified
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of using SAP system.
- People management experience.
- Must have strong continuous improvement experience
- Open to working shift
- Experience working a regulated environment
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!