Excellent opportunity for a people manager with a strong operational background to join a superb organisation that offers great benefits and has a strong emphasis on professional growth and development.
- Lead team to consistently deliver required levels of service to ensure the optimum customer experience across all interactions.
- Ensure all tasks are conducted in a manner compliant with all policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- Understand fully the key drivers for the business
- Provide feedback + guidance to ensure the operations agents achieve the necessary work standards
- Motivate Operations Agents to achieve all performance objective as agreed by the business
- Appraise, coach and develop team members to ensure development to agreed business standards
- To create and maintain a positive culture within the team
- Plan and schedule appropriate staff cover to ensure service levels are met or exceeded
- Manage any HR issues as appropriate in accordance with company guidelines
- Provide necessary feedback/input to the business to ensure all levels are appropriately briefed on business critical issues
- Proactively management change to ensure the delivery of all company requirements
- Deliver key projects
- Previous experience in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Experience in an analytical environment
- Excellent communications, coaching and presentation skills
- Excellent literacy skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Previous APA qualification or be interested in pursuing this accreditation.