- Reference: LK46695
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
As Operations Supervisor, you will have responsibility to lead a team in the effective development and implementation of business objectives. Based in Limerick, the successful candidate will have to following responsibilities:
- Play a key role as part of the supervisory team
- Managing the operations on a shift basis
- Contribute positively to the delivery of the service and its future direction and growth.
- Have a passion for customer care with the ability to drive the performance of a team
- Supporting the efficient, consistent delivery of exceptional and confidential service
- The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Training new and existing employees, in line with company policy and objectives
- There will be a requirement to work out of hours, shift work.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills.
Q: I am a long-term general manager at a relatively small food-production company that recently appointed a new CEO. I have been tasked with familiarising her with certain company strategies. While I am happy to do this, I am worried that I won’t get the recognition I deserve. I would love for this to contribute […]read whole article
Quality of life, short commutes and more disposable income reasons top talent are being drawn to the sunny South East Over three quarters of professionals who relocated have more disposal income – new survey shows 95% of respondents say their work/life balance has improved since moving to the South East 64% commute to work […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more