- Reference: LK46695
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
As Operations Supervisor, you will have responsibility to lead a team in the effective development and implementation of business objectives. Based in Limerick, the successful candidate will have to following responsibilities:
- Play a key role as part of the supervisory team
- Managing the operations on a shift basis
- Contribute positively to the delivery of the service and its future direction and growth.
- Have a passion for customer care with the ability to drive the performance of a team
- Supporting the efficient, consistent delivery of exceptional and confidential service
- The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Training new and existing employees, in line with company policy and objectives
- There will be a requirement to work out of hours, shift work.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills.
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
What a night at the Great Places to Work Event! Over 900 attendees this year which is a record and The Clayton Hotel Burlington Road deserve great credit for running a smooth operation ensuring everyone was well looked after as always. The brilliant Camembert Quartet, house band of the Late Late Show, entertained us […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more