Operations Supervisor| Kildare| Career Opportunities| Permanent
The Operations Supervisor will support the day-to-day running of the site. As the Operations Supervisor you are responsible for the high performance of the team and ensure that established goals and timeframes are met.
Operations Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Support the day-to-day operations of the site
- Support quality and lean initiatives
- Support strategic plans for process and lab improvements in order to increase efficiency and drive down costs.
- Support Senior Management on complex problems covering functional areas of the business
- Support maintaining operational activities, clearly defining policies and operational procedures and resolving problems that fall outside of the day to day situations while checking that budgets, goals and performance standards are set and attained
- Support and facilitate cross-functional projects to achieve established corporate objectives
- Liaising with the management to ensure that day to day quality system requirements were being adhered to in all areas
- Ensuring that agreed quality and safety systems were continually adhered to
- Daily contact with the laboratory team and the other departments
Operations Supervisor requirements:
- 3 years + of experience within a laboratory or a Food environment.
- Degree in Business, Lean Management, and/or other related science.
- People management experience
- Solid leadership and communication skills
- Customer and employee-focused
- Problem-solving skills
FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Cornally.