- Reference: CJ46334
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Health & safety
- Responsible for scheduling and delivering Health + Safety training.
- Actively arrange and complete the necessary risk assessments
- Complete the required Health + Safety audits in accordance with schedules; Conduct other H + S audits and continuously improve the Site H + S management systems.
- To continue the progress of creating a vibrant culture amongst those working in the facility
- Act as primary Health + Safety contact for given buildings. Lead H + S meetings in the designated areas.
- Assess H + S incidents and lead and support H + S investigations as required throughout the facility.
- Assist with developments and implementation of key H + S metrics
- Completed a Diploma in a Health + Safety related programme and ideally have 3 to 4 years relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- A good undertaking of Chemical manufacturing-preferably API Manufacture, including general processing utility and plant operations.
- Previous experience of compiling and delivering training presentations.
- Good knowledge of EHS management systems and a strong technical writing ability.
- In addition, the successful candidate will be highly motivated and able to demonstrate problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- The successful candidate is expected to be able to foster a vibrant EHS culture in the new facility which will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Open to new challenges and tasks as the role develops and in line with changes across the company.
- Acts decisively, Change Agile, Seizes Accountability, Self-Awareness, Grows Self, Builds Peer relationships.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!