Our client, a Global Medical Device Company are bringing their operations to Galway and are looking for
an experienced Operations Project Engineer to join their team.
This Operations Project Engineer will lead a PMO, coordinate & report on all Operational Projects in support of key processes with key suppliers as well as internal manufacturing. They will be responsible for the technical leadership & coordination across operations and liaise will all other functions such as manufacturing, Supply chain & R&D
- Generate master project plans for all of operations that will link R&D, Supply Chain, Supplier & internal manufacturing across a complex supply chain.
- Work with PMO within R&D and ensure linkage right through to commercialization of products.
- Work with Vendors across entire supply chain to incorporate vendor process changes into PMO.
- Create Validation plans along with manufacturing engineers for the qualification of product & process when required.
- Provide a validation strategy across multiple functions. Own and present strategy, drive a cadence for continuous review & progress.
- Coordinate with supply chain and production to get the builds completed and oversee the build plans with OEM’s.
- Communicates effectively with all Internal & External Stakeholders. Report out on key project plans & progress to plans effectively & efficiently.
- Supports Continuous Improvement of Quality & Quality Systems, Service Capability and Total Cost of Ownership throughout the Supply Chain.
- Responsible for supporting objectives of the Team in terms of Quality, Cost and Service.
- Promotes the Quality System within the Supply Base.
- Identifies, Supports and Leads Material Value Improvement Projects (VIP’s) throughout the Supply Chain.
- 5 years’ work experience in PMO role or similar field in Medical Devices
- HETAC Level 8 degree required.
- PMP preferred
- Working knowledge of Process Validation from R&D to Commercial
- Knowledge to scope, plan and execute risk review and successfully remediate risks highlighted because of the review process.
- General knowledge of complimentary industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Stakeholder management
- Relationship management and effective communication skills.
For more information on this role and a confidential discussion please contact Amy Newell on 091 706 718 or email Amy.firstname.lastname@example.org