Our client, a Global Medical Device Company are bringing their operations to Galway and are looking for
an experienced Operations Project Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate must be able to speak German fluently.
This Operations Project Engineer will lead a PMO, coordinate & report on all Operational Projects in support of key processes with key suppliers as well as internal manufacturing. They will be responsible for the technical leadership & coordination across operations and liaise will all other functions such as manufacturing, Supply chain & R&D
- Generate master project plans for all of operations that will link R&D, Supply Chain, Supplier & internal manufacturing across a complex supply chain.
- Work with PMO within R&D and ensure linkage right through to commercialization of products.
- Work with Vendors across entire supply chain to incorporate vendor process changes into PMO.
- Create Validation plans along with manufacturing engineers for the qualification of product & process when required.
- Provide a validation strategy across multiple functions. Own and present strategy, drive a cadence for continuous review & progress.
- Coordinate with supply chain and production to get the builds completed and oversee the build plans with OEM’s.
- Communicates effectively with all Internal & External Stakeholders. Report out on key project plans & progress to plans effectively & efficiently.
- Supports Continuous Improvement of Quality & Quality Systems, Service Capability and Total Cost of Ownership throughout the Supply Chain.
- Responsible for supporting objectives of the Team in terms of Quality, Cost and Service.
- Promotes the Quality System within the Supply Base.
- Identifies, Supports and Leads Material Value Improvement Projects (VIP’s) throughout the Supply Chain.
- 5 years’ work experience in PMO role or similar field in Medical Devices
- HETAC Level 8 degree required.
- Fluent German
- PMP preferred
- Working knowledge of Process Validation from R&D to Commercial
- Knowledge to scope, plan and execute risk review and successfully remediate risks highlighted because of the review process.
- General knowledge of complimentary industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Stakeholder management
- Relationship management and effective communication skills.
For more information on this role and a confidential discussion please contact Amy Newell on 091 706 718 or email Amy.email@example.com