- Reference: LK46033
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Limerick
- Category: Administration
Title: Operations Planner
Our client is looking for a professional and accountable Operations Planner to join their rapidly expanding Team. This might suit someone in the early stages of their career. Based in Ennis, Co.Clare, you will be responsible for co-ordinating operations in our Repairs and Maintenance Department, providing support to clients and engineers who are located nationwide.
- You are an organized multi-tasker who enjoys a busy workplace environment.
- You like to help others and are willing to pitch in whenever and wherever you are needed.
- You’re flexible, can readily adapt to any situation, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and be an integral part of a dynamic workplace and company.
- You’re an excellent communicator, comfortable interacting with all levels of employees, management, and third-party vendors.
- You are detail focused and have sound judgement, you can think on your feet and are willing to make decisions.
- You know that providing excellent customer service might mean dropping everything to sort out an unexpected problem, last-minute requests or changes to plans don’t phase you!
- Provide exemplary customer service to clients.
- Co-ordinate vendor management including assisting in the procurement process and performance management.
- Maintain our job control system, training will be provided.
- Take control of our maintenance schedules and plan the annual equipment maintenance program
- Co-ordinate all desk assignments and changes with field engineers.
- Maintain Workplace documents. spreadsheets and plans.
- Maintain accurate inventories of parts and stock.
- Manage jobs and repairs providing high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain good supplier relationships and develop new or alternative supply lines.
- Perform special projects as requested.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role (Facilities / Office Management/Property Management for example).
- Academic qualification in relevant discipline, degree / diploma preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This position will be interacting with a wide variety of groups and individuals including co-workers, management, vendors, contractors and the public.
- Project management skills, you must be able to multitask.
- Must be comfortable with gmail, google docs, and spreadsheets.
- Interested in and adept at learning new computer software programs and skills.
To apply for this mail please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion call Ben 061 512270