Our client is looking for a professional and accountable Operations Planner to join their rapidly expanding Team. This might suit someone in the early stages of their career. Based in Ennis, Co.Clare.
- You are an organized multi-tasker who enjoys a busy workplace environment.
- You like to help others and are willing to pitch in whenever and wherever you are needed.
- You’re flexible, can readily adapt to any situation, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and be an integral part of a dynamic workplace and company.
- You’re an excellent communicator, comfortable interacting with all levels of employees, management, and third-party vendors.
- You are detail focused and have sound judgement, you can think on your feet and are willing to make decisions.
- You know that providing excellent customer service might mean dropping everything to sort out an unexpected problem, last-minute requests or changes to plans don’t phase you!
- Provide exemplary customer service to clients.
- Co-ordinate vendor management including assisting in the procurement process and performance management.
- Maintain our job control system, training will be provided.
- Take control of our maintenance schedules and plan the annual equipment maintenance program
- Co-ordinate all desk assignments and changes with field engineers.
- Maintain Workplace documents. spreadsheets and plans.
- Maintain accurate inventories of parts and stock.
- Manage jobs and repairs providing high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain good supplier relationships and develop new or alternative supply lines.
- Perform special projects as requested.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role (Facilities / Office Management/Property Management for example).
- Academic qualification in relevant discipline, degree / diploma preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This position will be interacting with a wide variety of groups and individuals including co-workers, management, vendors, contractors and the public.
- Project management skills, you must be able to multitask.
- Must be comfortable with gmail, google docs, and spreadsheets.
- Interested in and adept at learning new computer software programs and skills.
To apply for this mail please forward your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion call Jennifer on 061 512270.