Operations Manager Trial Capabilities:
Our client, a leading Pharmaceutical Multi-national currently has a requirement for an experienced Operations Manager for Trial Capabilities to join their expanding operations
- Clinical Trial Capabilities Responsibilities
- Accountable for meeting and exceeding goals for clinical trial operations for development programs.
- Accountable for ensuring site initiation and maintenance activities with the focus on contracts and budgets that comply with local/regional requirements, data privacy requirements and Lilly quality standards.
- Manage communications/relationships and serve as the point of contact for the trial capabilities team delivering contracts and budgets during site initiation, maintenance, and closeout representing progress to business partners.
- Accountable for daily prioritisation of work to meet business needs
- Provides expertise in conducting clinical research and keeping up to date with country/regional regulatory requirements.
- Develop and streamline processes ensuring efficiency and improved productivity as well as meeting customer requirements
- Ensure inspection readiness through a complete, accurate and readily available Trial Master Files
- Identify and ensure shared learning across the clinical capability’s organization and with other functional groups within the CDDA
- Build capabilities in the function through the development and improvement of processes, tools and training.
- Enable a culture of continuous improvement to drive efficiency through process improvement, people skills, and shared learning
People Management and Development
- Recruit, develop, and retain a scientific and operationally capable workforce skilled and knowledgeable in clinical development
- Effectively manage an agile organization that continuously meets the needs of a changing portfolio
- Develop an organizational culture that fosters inclusion and innovation and demonstrates judgment-based decision making in the clinical delivery
- Bachelor’s degree with experience preferably in Clinical trial site contracts and budgeting
- Minimum 2-3 years managing teams
- Understanding of the overall clinical development paradigm and the importance of efficient site initiation
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence others and lead across the business
- Project management processes and skills
- Appreciation of / experience in compliance-driven environment
- Ability to learn and comply with financial and legal guidelines and policies (budget and contract)
- Effective communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Self-management and organizational skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes.