Video for this job
An Opportunity has become available for an Operations Manager to join a leading start up organisation on a permanent basis in Limerick.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the execution of the day to day operations of the business as well as developing and implementing strategic plans, to support the significant growth of the business.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee overall efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Team builder with strong communication and management skills coupled with a focus on process management.
- Results-orientated and self motivated with a demonstrated ability to manage through growth.
- Strong change management, leadership and general management abilities.
- Experienced in leading the European Sales Operations team