– Business Operations Manager –
Our clients a leading public sector organisation are seeking an experienced business operations manager to join their city centre based team.
Key Responsibilities include: Operational Management, People Management , Service planning & Development.
– Manage the day to day operations of service delivery by the organisation
– Ensure the service model and delivery applied to the organisation’s delivery of is customer focused and reflects a strong commitment to service excellence
– Ensure clear definition, tracking and continuous improvement to deliverables, standards and metrics for each aspect of the service delivery
– Ensure that internal and third party delivery and performance is actively monitored and managed
– Apply active risk management to service delivery and provide for service continuity
– Ensure that data-based analysis of delivery outputs, processes and systems drives continuous improvement
– Ensure strong communication, co-working across business units and stakeholder engagement
– Ensure appropriate and timely escalation as necessary
Service Planning & Development:
– Ensure that the organisation’s service model and delivery inform service development across it’s programme delivery service of service.
– Ensure that the service development and delivery remains consistent with the organisation’s strategic and operational planning objectives
– Participate as an active leader and participant in the management and development of the organisations business units relevant to accountabilities
– Generate clear business plans addressing service delivery, performance improvement and business planning
– Address necessary service commissioning and resource planning
– Proactively and constructively address change management consistent with the organisation’s strategic and operational planning and development objectives.
– Provide credible, agile and open leadership to direct reports
– Foster a corporate culture that promotes ethical practice and commitment to service excellence and customer experience
– Manage assigned staff and business units, ensuring they are equipped with a clear understanding of requirements and expectations; are developed, supported, performance managed and valued as employees and as representatives of the organisation
– Plan for continuity and succession in key roles
– Ensure credible and effective relationships are established and maintained internal and external, any vendor / third party service provider ; business partner within and / and with key stakeholders
– Ensure that staff adhere to company policies, standards and procedures
– Ensure adherence to the highest standards of health and safety and to all internal policies and procedures which support the promotion of a positive environment for occupational safety, health and welfare.
– Any other duties within the general requirement of this job description which may be required from time to time.
Qualifications / Experience required:
– Demonstrated resilience and ability to flourish in the management of a busy, complex and dynamic operational environment
– Very experienced in staff management and team leading.
– Proven track record in effective performance management of staff and suppliers
– Proven track record of service delivery excellence in a consumer environment
– Proven track record in service planning, delivery and improvement
– Evidence of the production of high quality reports and written materials
Personal application, critical thinking and presentational capacity as represented through a third level qualification to Level 8 or higher on the National Framework of Qualifications, or equivalent, is desirable.
– Experience of service delivery in public service or early years context
– Understanding of the Irish language
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Mary Mullin on 09064 78104 and email your cv to email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!