Operations Manager – Customer Contact
Collins McNicholas are exclusively working with our client in sourcing an Operations Manager for their expanding customer contact centre here in the Mid West.
The Operations Manager role is a new role in the organisation and will be based in Limerick and the requirement is due to the continued growth and development of their organisation.
As the Operations Manager you will assume responsibility for continued success across customer contact will have the opportunity to work with senior leadership to support the delivery of improved operational efficiencies.
Responsibilities – not limited to
- Nurture and cultivate a Customer First culture across your teams to positively impact the end Customer Experience across all daily touch points.
- Deliver the implementation, adoption and promotion of Contact Strategy through design, adoption and communication of customer journeys across the life cycle and business profiles of our customer base in conjunction with the broader Sales Leadership Team.
- You will be the Voice of the Customer authority within the centre, presenting yourself as such by being the primary for all customer experience conversations and plans.
- As the operational lead in the Contact Centre, you are required to engage with stakeholders, identify resources required and develop detailed plans to ensure the on-time completion of contact initiatives.
- Provides leadership and facilitation across your areas, ensuring that a clearoperational plan is defined and met daily to maximise customer penetration and cash margin.
- Responsible for constant communications of critical phases of the any change across the centres to ensure we drive both the employee and customer agenda
- Lead your teams to ensure that feedback and customer experiences are captured, considered and prioritized in order to improve the customer experience and reduce any associated, unnecessary costs.
- Through objective customer journey understanding transform end to end experience in collaboration with the Head of Contact Centres
- Build relationships internally and externally to understand best in class delivery for both the market we operate in.
- Drive activities to simplify, eliminate or automate customer queries
- Create a high performing culture within the Call Centre Operation through KPI measurement, wrapped in a details performance management structure
- Operational Management Experience in a sales centre or customer experience environment
- Proven success in driving results through direct line management of a team
- Innovative thinker with a talent for breaking down barriers and spotting new trends within the Customer Service industry early
- Extensive successful project management with a track record for delivering successful initiatives that drive or protect revenue
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple job levels and organisational boundaries to generate results and progress
- Ability to interpret and analyse data and provide clear recommendations based on results
If you wish to discuss this role in confidence please contact David Fitzgibbon on 061 512270