Collins McNicholas is working exclusively in partnership with Eviosys and we are delighted to bring to market a fantastic opportunity, the position of Operations Manager.
Eviosys is a new company, formed when KPS Capital Partners acquired the EMEA food and consumer packaging business of Crown Holdings Inc. Eviosys has 6,300 employees in 44 manufacturing facilities across 17 countries and is Europe’s largest manufacturer of steel and aluminum food packaging. The Irish Eviosys plant is located in Athy, Co. Kildare where they specialise in the production of high-quality metal packaging for the infant formula and clinical nutrition markets.
As a member of the Plant Management Team, the Operations Manager will be responsible for leading a team of employees through Shift Managers & Technical Team, ensuring the allocation of tasks, and achievement of plans and targets, resulting in safe high VSP quality, efficient, and cost–effective operation of a manufacturing plant.
- Oversee effective planned and preventative maintenance, to increase availability of production equipment, reduce downtime and sustain processes capability.
- Effectively prepare and manage site repair budgets to ensure adequate controls and cost-effective expenditure
- Responsible for the production operations of the plant and all its components in a safe, high VSP quality, and efficient manner.
- Ensure production departments' targets, efficiencies, budgets, and KPIs are achieved, through the manufacture of high-quality products as planned by the supply chain to the highest specification meeting customer standards.
- Ensure safe working procedures are in operation based on appropriate risk assessment.
- Monitor and ensure overall adherence to Quality Standards. Ensure the plant is adhering to the VSP and local control plan.
- Manage the production operation within budgetary constraints, achieving business and customer demands.
- Minimum 3 Years Experience in an Operations or Maintenance Manager role within a Production Environment.
- Proven competence in leading people.
- Strong Technical/Engineering skills or background.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and the ability to lead the team to constant Continuous improvement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
*FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION*
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022