- Reference: D46738x
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Carlow, Dublin South, Wicklow
- Category: General Management
Excellent opportunity to join leading manufacturer for medical devices and pharma components. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment.
Purpose of the role:
The role is tasked with leading the maintenance and further development of a world class production facility in the organisation.
- Ensuring the strategic and structural alignment of the production facility with the company’s strategy and objectives.
- Communicate the strategy and objectives to the production area.
- Advocate and drive change within the company.
- Establish and monitor SLA’s and KPI’s of the production area.
- Line manage direct reports, alilgning goals and development needs with the strategy and objectives of the group. This includes supervision of night shift, involving some work outside of standard.
- Approve overall business plans and budget for the production area and deliver on them.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Operational excellece and process involvement.
- Planning and organisation.
- Risk and control.
- Communication and influencing.
- Proven ability to structure and manage strategic change initiatives from inception through to execution.
- Track record of delivering to challenging targets/plans.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability to present ideas persuasively.
- Proven ability to work effectively at senior levels across a business (including executive levels), being seen as a ‘trusted advisor’.
- Project or programme management experience.
- Third Level education qualification.
- Experience of the plastics industry.
- Demonstrated ability to present ideas persuasively and to convince others
For further information on this role, please contact Blaithin O’Shea on 01-6620088 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie