- Reference: CJ46943
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Job Title: Operations Compliance Specialist
The Operational Compliance Specialist will work with the compliance group to maintaining all aspects of compliance within team. This includes GMP& EHS compliance. The leadership style is one of collaboration, coaching. This will require a substantial amount of his/her time within the various areas, engaging and communicating with all team members.
Activities within Role: The Senior Compliance Specialist helps to molds the culture to one that supports a High Performance Organisation.
- Supports the compliance plan and quality metrics generation
- Complete review and approval of documentation
- Leads walk down and support audits
- Participate in the preparation for and hosting of regulatory and customer audits
- GMP training delivery to personnel
- Investigation of Minor Deviations
- Investigation of EHS Incidents
- Provide Compliance guidance to Operating procedure
- Review Deviation trends and identify effective CAPA’s where necessary
- Proactive monitoring of CAPAs to ensure holistic trends are proactively resolved
- Participates in the overall CAPA effectiveness programme and continued improvement on root cause analysis and follow-up CAPA
- Participates in Quality Risk Management and is facilitator and QRM Lead.
5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry.
>3 years’ experience in operation /Quality role.
Demonstrated technical knowledge and experience in compliance (GMP, Eng, Technical. Degree in (Science/Engineering)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloisa Ruiz on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!