- Monitor status of client samples, keeping clients informed of status and TAT and lab informed of client requirements. Escalation of timeline and client service issues to management.
- Obtains necessary information for quote preparation and generates quotations for transactional work and /or RFQs for pricing group
- Audits sample paperwork at required times.
- Schedules, coordinates and participates in client conference calls, visits and audits.
- Attends meetings with technical groups as needed.
- Documents client interactions into the project log database.
- Reporting – provision of account, activity reports as required on a local or global basis as appropriate.
- Responsible for reviewing data to the relevant regulatory standard, analytical procedures and appropriate documentation.
- Continuous improvement – identification of opportunities for improvement of quality and service with client group, formulation and implementation of action plans for continuous improvement with management
- Other tasks/duties that may be required in order to perform the role.
- Degree Level or Equivalent in a relevant subject or demonstrable relevant business experience
- LIMS/ERP or equivalent user
- Some knowledge of the GMP analytical services including pharmaceutical chemistry and routine QC testing would be an advantage.
- Teamwork especially in a matrix management organisation. Ability to facilitate cross-functional activity and engage management as appropriate
- Proven interpersonal skills – must be able to network internally across all functions and externally with client contacts.
- Proven Organisational skills both in terms of time management, documentation and systems maintenance (LIMs and CRM)
- Good communication skills both internally and externally. Ability to understand clients’ requirements and to be able to engage business development and operations to articulate the most appropriate solutions.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org