- Responsible for all operational quality aspects associated with product manufacture and release.
- Supports the quality management system to ensure timely release of products and that products and processes comply with the relevant product specifications.
- Promotes compliance excellence within the company to customer requirements and applicable regulations, e.g. ISO9001
- Management of complaints systems, tracking, issuing of reports, ensuring effective corrective and preventative actions and timely close out.
- Investigate Quality problems associated with the production department and implement effective corrective and preventive measures
- Ensures key quality metrics (CAPA management, First Pass Quality, Complaints, etc) are attained.
- Drive/support & implement continuous improvement projects with the operations team using Process Excellence lean/six sigma tools.
- Ensures the pertinent corporate quality and regulatory standards are attained.
- Maintains strong communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates / supports the Internal and External Audit Programme.
- Ensure accurate and effective quality system documentation and reports.
- Handling customer queries and issues.
BSc in a Science or Engineering or related discipline
- 1 years’ experience in a Quality role in the healthcare industry desired
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- A good understanding of problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques.
- Excellent written and oral communications
- A strong Team player who can also work well on their own initiative
- Good attention to detail
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes on 021-4911066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org