Operational Excellence Manager
Our client serves the Irish market with a diverse range of health care products and is well established across numerous sites in Ireland. This position holds responsiblility for creating and leading the advancement of Operational Excellence principles and practices across the site through internal & external collaborations, delivering high impact sustainable business results.
- Responsible for leading the site’s Enterprise Excellence initiatives, including but not limited to the following; 6S Program, Gemba Program, MOR Model, Class A and Shingo methodology.
- Support the site in reaching business goals and vision by deployment of appropriate Operational Excellence tools & methodology (such as Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma).
- Promote and foster a culture of continuous improvement across the site.
- Act as a change agent implementing lean initiatives that are aligned with business strategies.
- Responsible for leading problem solving activities across the site, utilising various improvement tools including applicable training activities.
- Provide oversight and direction to site visual management, site’s project portfolio management program and site Key Performance Indicator’s.
- Continue to build divisional/site awareness and engagement of Operational Excellence principles and methodologies through effective communication, education & training.
- Perform Internal and external bench-marking to measure success and identify improvement opportunities for the site.
Education & Experience
- Demonstrated highly developed facilitation skills, ability to resolve conflict.
- Background of successfully leading large cross-functional projects or programs.
- Ability to translate strategies into practical goals.
- Practical knowledge of modern operational excellence tools and programs such as Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, Class A and similar methodologies.
- Certification in Lean Leadership or equivalent is preferred.
- Degree in Technical/Science or Business field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role/environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Davin Ferguson
071 91 40251