A global healthcare leader is looking for an Operational Excellence Engineer to join their team in Donegal. As the Operational Excellence Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in advancing Operational Excellence practices and principles across the site. Your contributions will directly lead to sustainable business results and the continuous improvement of processes.
Responsibilities (Full job description available on request)::
- Lead the advancement of Operational Excellence practices through internal and external collaborations, effectively communicating initiatives across the site.
- Maintain, enhance, and communicate the Enterprise Excellence Initiatives to ensure alignment with the overall business strategy.
- Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement by implementing effective communication strategies that engage and motivate team members.
- Act as a change agent, driving the implementation of lean initiatives that positively impact organizational culture and contribute to overall success.
- Lead problem-solving activities and facilitate communication across the site, showcasing proficiency in various improvement tools and providing applicable training.
- Serve as the primary champion of continuous improvement by deploying lean six sigma and other relevant tools and techniques.
- Contribute to the achievement of department productivity and site-wide goals by actively participating in strategic planning and execution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing, Engineering, or Science.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Proven expertise in implementing and leading Operational Excellence initiatives, with a strong focus on lean methodologies and problem-solving.
- Proficiency in utilizing lean six sigma and other continuous improvement tools to drive sustainable business outcomes.
- Demonstrated track record of driving change, fostering a culture of continuous improvement, and achieving quantifiable results.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Flynn.