Due to continued growth, my client is seeking to recruit an ambitious and self-motivated Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be based at head offices near Drogheda. This is a great opportunity to build your professional career by assisting a busy Engineering Department in a leading engineering company and to work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team.
Operations Manager Key Accountabilities:
- Work with all departments within the company
- Communication will all department managers
- Up to date documentations
- Client Contact/Management
- Promotion of Best Practice
- Promotion of a Customer Centric environment
Operations Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Engineering, Project and Service Managers on project execution. Monitor the project pipeline and give the operations director real time feedback on current activities for planning and managing pipeline against resources ongoing.
- Provide health & safety leadership to company and subcontract personnel.
- Identify and communicate project KPIs and deliverables to all Operations Department personnel, site personnel and subcontractors and implement and monitor systems to verify delivery of these deliverables and KPIs.
- Assist in the selection of subcontractors, materials, equipment and project resources ongoing.
- Manage the workshop activities including the delivery of panels and other mission critical equipment and resources.
- Actively manage personnel development within the team responsible to the operations manager
- Ensure that the team has the highest possible recovery rate for the business
- Ensure weekly timesheets are provided to the financial department
- Ensure that all field staff is fully briefed prior to visiting site and that they fully understand the task at hand including health & safety requirements, materials, test equipment, etc. in order to complete the work
- Develop a training plan for workshop and field staff.
- Carry out staff performance review and report to HR and Operations Director
- Drive overall subcontractor coordination and ensure they are utilized effectively.
- Provide documentation and ensure timely completion of reports, records and files.
- Support O&M completion and delivery across all activities ongoing.
- Attend management reviews and give input into accident, incident and non-conformances and customer complaints where required.
Essential Qualification and Experience
- 3rd Level Qualification (Technician Level or higher) in Electrical or construction.
- Cost Management Experience – Desirable
- 5+ years’ experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, constructive questioning and decision-making ability.
- Proficient in the use of PC software packages.
- A hands-on collaborative approach to leadership and management in order to build good working relationship with co-workers and clients.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie