Process- Op-Ex Engineer
Process Op-Ex Engineer Responsibilities
- Support the ongoing deployment and implementation of the Global Operational excellence program for the Semi Service Division.
- Develops, Defines and owns KPIs to measure deployment adherence and performance improvements VTPS.
- Sets and adheres to clear principles in best practice, safety and operating standards for the Global Field Service group, through standard blueprint for site operations.
- To ensure compliance to defined standards and support the regional Field Service operations in achieving the highest standards in service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- To provide and locally manage best practice ensuring it is documented, and forms part of future Operational excellence program development
- To ensure that the Field Group has a continuous improvement culture, robust in change management and has the necessary systems and process required to ensure a predictable and repeatable performance
Process Op-Ex Engineer Requirements:
- Degree qualified in mechanical, electronics, electro-mechanical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years field service or technical experience in a semiconductor manufacturing environment
- Experience in lean practices
- Experience in service operations best practices
- Good technical knowledge of vacuum & abatement products and supporting technologies is an advantage
- Process optimisation and Failure Analysis exposure
- The ability to communicate at multiple levels within the organisation is imperative
- Flexibility for travel
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan.