Our client is on the lookout to bring on board an Onsite Trainer to help sustain their continued expansion in their Cork site. This opportunity would suit someone who has previous experience implementing training programs in an organisation and someone who has the desire to further educate themselves with certifications.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job spec available upon request)
- Support HR Manager to co-ordinate with area supervisors/managers to devise a capability matrix for each area, identifying skills gaps and single points of failure with plans to address.
- Deliver Manual Handling training across the site.
- Support HR Manager to develop and maintain a training room to operate as an effective training facility.
- Work with the HR Manager to develop and maintain a training plan for all employees and achieve the overall strategic goals of the HR department.
- Certification of relevant employees to customer required standards to include the latest revisions of;
- IPC 7711/7721
- IPC WHMA-A-620
- A person with strong personal organisation and time management skills, who is dependable, will work on their own initiative to meet the training needs of others and identify opportunities for the site to better meet its objectives.
- The trainer will be certified to deliver IPC/J-Std training or will be expected to become certified.
- The trainer will be expected to become certified to deliver Manual Handling training and should be willing to gain certification in other areas where an internal trainer is deemed the best solution e.g. Abrasive wheel and/or fork truck training.
- Prior experience in delivering certified training to others as well as assessing and managing training needs is required and the trainer must have a demonstrated interest in training and encouraging others to excel.
- Good MS Office skills are required across Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Jason O'Flaherty.