Onsite Manufacturing Team Lead- Blanchardstown
Our client is a well-established global company who is now setting up operations in Ireland, we are looking to recruit an Onsite Manufacturing Team Lead based in Blanchardstown. The Onsite Manufacturing Team Lead will manage the daily/weekly repair plan, organise and control tasks for entrusted assembly/decontamination lines in accordance with the internal/external customer request.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available upon request):
- The main function of this role is to ensure the efficient operation of the designated teams and to provide assistance to the workshop management as appropriate.
- This requires interface with Operations Manager/Cell Leader, following instructions and or guidelines previously discussed and agreed.
- Good organisation and communication skills are required to ensure the efficiency of the operation and that of the other work areas contributes to the output of the unit.
- Manages a team of Workshop Technicians and Sr. Workshop Technicians, ensuring their cross-training and professional and personal development.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Diploma/Certificate in Technical Education or equivalent knowledge through experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in servicing electro/mechanical systems. Experience in the semiconductor industry is a huge advantage.
- An understanding of engineering drawings and circuit diagrams is required. Knowledge of electrical and mechanical equipment used in pumping or vacuum applications.
- People Management Experience- Must be able to lead, motivate and supervise zone members to achieve targets
- Possesses good organisational, leadership skills and communication skills
- Understands basic elements of VTPS, and able to lead SIM2 meeting
- Proactive to solve problems using VTPS problem-solving tools with team
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.