Exciting Opportunity for an E-commerce Executive for Online Sales in the Midlands!
I am currently recruiting for an E-commerce Executive to work in Midlands. This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a fantastic electronic devices business with flexibilty to work from home.
As the E-commerce Executive in Online Sales, you will be responsible for the company’s third-party Internet Reseller channels – Amazon and eBay in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia and Germany. In this role, you will focus on creating and maximizing the sales and profits across all assigned platforms, particularly Amazon where you will be the in-house expert and repository of knowledge of all Amazon platform changes and best practices.
- Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Marketing degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- 5 + years successful experience in managing eCommerce sales and marketplace channels
- Experience in managing projects in partnership with internal teams to completion
- A self-starter and manager able to influence and lead.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing.
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced professional with knowledge of managing product listings, optimizing product visibility in search, researching new product opportunities, analysing data and will have a proven track record of successful ecommerce growth results.
- A team Player and have exceptional people skills and be goal oriented. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious targets and revenue growth objectives.
- Manage listings on Amazon Seller Central daily, including modifying and optimizing the listings according to company’s marketing strategies.
- Monitor and analyse ASIN performance, rankings, ratings and customer reviews and make recommendations to enhance rankings and performance to drive sales.
- Analyse performance data and optimize campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic while maintaining a strong ROI.
- Analyse, execute, and optimize a keyword research strategy which identifies the most effective and targeted key phrases to drive traffic.
- Perform detailed competitive analysis with intent to provide insights on potential new sources of traffic, closing any keyword gaps, and increasing our SERP positioning.
- Plan and allocate Amazon Advertising Console spend based on the analysis above.
- Understand and implement SEO best practices.
- Be the in-house expert and repository of knowledge of all Amazon platform changes and best practices, including compliance to Amazon selling policies and code of conduct; ensuring all accounts remain in compliance.
- Use appropriate Amazon follow-up tools to drive reviews and customer engagement.
- Work with Leadership Team and Marketing Team to develop winning messaging tactics based on test and learn experimentation.
- Partner with marketing team to enhance product titles, descriptions, categorization, images, and keywords for optimal performance, improving page rank and sales.
- Maintain knowledge of Amazon selling policies and code of conduct and ensure all accounts remain in compliance.
- Manage Amazon FBA and FBM inventory
- Participate in annual forecasts and budgeting
- Performs other duties as required
Have you got what it takes?
- Have successful experience managing Amazon Seller Central and FBA programs
- Demonstrated experience growing visibility and sales in the Amazon marketplace, preferably with existing brands and products
- Strong communication skills and an ability to contribute in a collaborative team environment across multiple departments.
- Strong project management skills, self-starter and accustomed to leading projects with little supervision
- A customer-oriented mindset, with an intense focus on understanding how and why customers buy one product over another online
- Deep understanding of how to win and maintain ownership of the Buy Box in a multiple marketplace seller environment
- Ability to generate innovative insights from analysis, communicate results effectively, and work with team members in developing and implementing new programs to drive results
- Expert level experience in Amazon Seller Central, and Google Analytics and AdWords strategies
- Technically savvy, with proficiency in Excel (csv imports, pivot tables, and math functions)
- Have experience with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or other design software (preferred, but not required)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact: Roisin Donnellan