- Reference: CJ46734
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Information Technology
The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for the set up and testing of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and B2B transactions with customers, working in partnerships with IT resources.
- You will implement solutions for Order to Cash messages, such as purchase orders, order acknowledgements, ship notifications, invoices etc, as well as inventory and sales reporting messages.
- The preferred candidate must also be able to lead cross-functional meetings to support the end to end onboarding for multiple accounts within Europe Middle East, India and Asia.
- This role requires a balance of business and technical skills coupled with the experience to be effective in this facilitator role.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing analysis and troubleshooting where needed and will be expected to work independently.
- The Specialist is responsible for managing their workload by maintaining relevant updates within databases, adhere to identified processes and effectively manage the project from Kick Off to Warranty.
- The Specialist will be expected to work collaboratively and cultivate good working relationships with others across departments.
- The candidate will be expected to deliver a quality customer experience in a fast-paced environment while juggling several projects at once.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Proven technical aptitude and experience
- Excellent customer service skills and follow through
- Demonstrated success in the ability to plan, prioritise, multi-task and deliver projects on time.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of EDI standards, B2B or eProcurements systems
- SAP experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!