Collins McNicholas is recruiting exclusively for our global client owned by local farmers, with a goal and vision to create delicious and nutritious products for customers all over the world.
This role will be a 12-13 month maternity cover contract, Leading a team of 12 people in Accounts, Administration and Reception.
- Mentor and coach the team in the provision of a highly professional service.
- Demonstrate a strong Business Excellence oriented approach to build a continuous improvement culture among the team.
- Work with the internal audit function in Carbery to mitigate risks in admin department.
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities on an ongoing basis.
- Support the wider business in all matters relating to the office functions.
- Work with the finance team in various functions which may include prepare and submit statutory CSO returns, preparing and filing Vies, Intrastat and VAT returns and ad-hoc duties.
- 3+ Years supervisory experience in an accounting and administration function.
- Previous experience of Business excellence in an office environment.
- Strong IT skills with a proficiency in MS Office.
- A previous experience in ERP implementation is desirable.
- Excellent organisational, administrative, and interpersonal skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jessica Kennedy