Video for this job
12 month maternity contract-Part-time role,30 hours a week.
A leading pharmaceutical company are seeking an Office Manager to join their business on a 12-month contract-Part time in Dublin city centre.
- Co-ordinates overall office operations by ensuring the business environment and supports are in place for staff based in Dublin and its subsidiaries to enable them to efficiently and safely undertake their duties.
- Contributes to team efforts to achieve operational efficiency and a positive working environment.
- Attends meetings at the request of the senior management team, document minutes of the meetings and distribute minutes to all relevant parties.
- Under the guidance of the EHS group, reviews and updates health and safety policies and ensures they are observed. Interacts with all employees to ensure that their health and safety needs are met. Acts as the Office First Aid & Fire Safety representative.
- Co-ordinate, manage and order all office supplies with approval from the General Manager. Manage all Inventories.
- Organizes and maintains data in spreadsheets; generate reports; organizes paperwork; and other related administrative duties as required
- Responsible for record office expenditure and managing the budget.
- Works alongside the procurement team raising requisitions. Manages relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord.
- Various other support responsibilities as needed.
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Detail oriented; has excellent time management; is a flexible, helpful, quick learner, proactive and courteous.
If interested please call Francesca Pasetto on 01 66 200 88 or email email@example.com