Rare opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join a well-known not-for-profit organisation based here in Cork for an initial 12-month contract. This position requires a highly capable, purpose-driven, and results-orientated people manager who will oversee and coordinate the team and various programme components to ensure effective planning, implementation, and reporting. If you are a passionate people manager with experience in process improvement and a proven track record in exceeding targets, then this could be an exciting and very rewarding opportunity for the next step in your career. Interviews to take place shortly so please get in touch for more details and a confidential chat.
- Collaborate with the Team Leads to achieve annual and strategic plan objectives and targets for partnerships.
- Foster standardisation, consistency, and implementation of best practice across both programmes.
- Lead by example to promote a 'One Team' approach and establish effective stakeholder relationships.
- Support change management for technical area to implement organisation wide systems and processes.
- Liaise clearly and confidently with all internal and external stakeholders to plan, agree, schedule, and deliver best practice.
- Ensure efficient utilisation of resources, support the optimising class and aftercare schedules.
- Develop and implement technical training guidelines to enhance standards and productivity, including quality control checks.
- Increase team members' hands-on experience through tailored training environments.
- Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement and contribute to ongoing improvement projects.
- Drive a client-focused service to enhance client wellbeing and partnership success.
- You will be responsible for managing and developing employees within the department. This includes ensuring that employees are clear about expected standards of performance, motivated, and developed.
- Support the achievement of a performance culture framework and review processes to achieve service levels and improvements against set targets.
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational and business reviews provide a valuable contribution to review meetings and leadership meetings.
- Support the delivery and reporting of agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Excellent people management, process improvement, and data analysis skills/experience.
- A "hands-on" and "can do" attitude that influences through collaboration and leadership.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals.
- Ability to make key decisions and deliver results in challenging situations.
- Change management experience.
- Full clean driving license.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland and the EU.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty