- Reference: 47193
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Longford, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Administration
Key Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for office/facilities management. The Office Manager will act as the manager’s first point of contact with visiting people from outside the organisation and will support employees internally.
- Organisation of client events as required.
- Managing Diaries and meetings on behalf of the Operations teams.
- Generation of reports, collection and collation of data, scheduling meetings and booking rooms, circulating agendas etc.
- Representing the Operations team by answering the telephone line in a highly professional manner.
- Acting as a point of contact for the Operations team, planning monthly meetings.
- Supporting the Manager in Company events and activities.
- Support Operations teams in administration duties.
- Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working closely with management.
- Required to cover reception.
- Responsible for managing facilities and ensuring any facility issues are addressed and actioned.
- 3 years + Experience in a similar role preferably from within a legal practice.
- Degree Qualified- desirable.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Excellent PC skills should include experience and good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook including the ability to produce reports and computer spreadsheets.
- Positive, can do work ethic.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with positive attitude and approach to the team.
- Ability to work alone and on own initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a team and share workloads in peak business times.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines.
- Ability to be proactive in supporting the Operations Team.
- Ability to solve problems and deliver solutions.
- Excellent organisational skills and report writing.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Professional communicator, professional Image.
- Confidentiality essential, as exposed to confidential internal information
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!