Video for this job
Warehouse Office Assistant:
A Storage Company in Limerick are looking to expand their business and require a Warehouse Office Assistant to join their team!
The successful candidate will work between reception & the warehouse and the role will involve some heavy lifting.
The ideal candidate will have previous front of the house, customer-facing and office experience, have an excellent telephone manner and be extremely professional and personable.
This role will involve undertaking the front reception position but also to show customers in and help them with their requirements.
If you like dealing with people on a daily basis and would like to join a small growing team, this may be a great opportunity for you!
- Taking calls.
- Dealing with customers over the phone and in person.
- Using the company system.
- Social media updates and company marketing.
- Unloading of palates with a forklift.
- Using the company van to deliver the product to customers.
- Helping store/put away flat pack boxes.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Full driving license required, driving company van will be a requirement.
- Previous reception & face to face customer service experience.
- Friendly and professional telephone and personal manner.
- Ability to lift palettes (20kg-30kg) above head and stack at shoulder height.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 firstname.lastname@example.org