Our client, a leading global innovator, manufacturer, and marketer of tools, equipment, and diagnostics is seeking an Office / HR Administrator on an initial 4-month part-time contract (20 hours per week). This is a great opportunity to gain HR Admin experience in a friendly and supportive environment. Interviews to take place promptly so please get in touch for more details. Attractive rate on offer.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Assist in the administration of assigned office and HR activities.
- Ensure that the Company complies with its legal requirements in these areas and to help managers and associates to practice the Beliefs, Values and Visions as described in the mission statement.
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of associate data and files, ensuring that all changes are accurately recorded
- Support managers in their recruitment efforts by posting job ads, reviewing resumes, screening applicants, and scheduling interviews
- Support coordination and organization of global and local learning and development initiatives
- Assist the site leadership team in ensuring that GDPR and other legislative requirements are met
- Assist with Great Place to Work activities and Company events and functions
- Maintain stationary and consumable stock levels
- Code, sign and scan invoices each week
- Coordinate office events as required
- Maintain access and time control systems
- Maintain onsite green policies
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Ideally studying for a HR qualification
- Leaving Certificate minimum
- ECDL an advantage
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office: Word/Excel/Outlook, etc.)
- Good reasoning and analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail with good follow-up skills
- Ability to perform meet and greet duties, as required
- Ability to liaise with associates at all levels of the organization
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.