We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join a retail & wholesale company located in West Limerick. This is a permanent position and can be worked on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on the right candidate. Competitive rate on offer as well as very flexible working hours. Experience working with Sage is essential.
· Preparation of financial transactions and reports e.g. PAYE/PRSI, VAT, bank reconciliations, credit controls.
· Carry out administrative duties in relation to:
o Maintaining adequate stocks of stationery and supplies
o Completing all paperwork accurately and efficiently.
· Deal with emails, queries and correspondence.
· Maintaining files and records.
· Filing and general administrative support.
· Any ad hoc duties that may be requested from time to time.
· Previous experience in an Office Administration or Accounts Administration position.
· Knowledge of SAGE, bank reconciliations, credit control and VAT.
· Highly organised, efficient and eager to provide an excellent service.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Excellent IT skills – experience in MS Office applications.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.