This is a temporary opportunity available immediately to work as a Receptionist/Administrator for a non-profit organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
- Answering phones and emails in an empathetic, professional and helpful manner and directing calls/emails.
- Dealing with general youth mental health and with general information requests via phone and email.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors and contractors as the first point of contact.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of policies and procedures relevant to the coordination of a busy office environment.
- Ensuring the smooth running of day to day general office services.
- Dealing with deliveries and ordering couriers.
- Managing car parking, meeting rooms through the calendar system.
- Booking taxis and maintaining taxi log.
- Opening, distributing and recording incoming and outgoing post log.
- Assist in the organising of events/training/ conferences.
- Booking travel and accommodation for staff.
- Keeping records/taking minutes as appropriate.
- Administration and coordination of various projects as required.
- Liaising with IT & Facilities Dep’t in relation to all service queries.
- Support the Health and Safety function of the organisation.
- Handling credit card purchases, maintaining records and reconcile credit card statements with receipts.
- Maintaining office equipment and coordinate purchasing and delivery of office stationery.
- Liaising and maintaining positive relationships with external suppliers.
- Identifying trends and opportunities related to phone and email contacts and queries.
- Assistance in the preparation of Tender submissions.
- Providing general administrative support to the wider National Office team as necessary.
- Carrying out such other duties as may reasonably be requested to assist the development of the organisation.
- Demonstrated three year’s administrative experience in a busy and diverse environment.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- The ability to manage and prioritise own workload and work with flexibility, initiative, and creativity.
- Capacity to complete work in a timely and accurate manner.
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and to take responsibility for ensuring that work is completed to a high standard.
If interested, please call Aisling Kelly on 01 66 200 88 or email email@example.com