Video for this job
Position: Permanent Office Administrator
If you are a proactive person with strong administrative focus, take pride and ownership in your contribution, have excellent attention to detail and want to be part of a growing engineering company this could be your next long term role. We are looking for a professional with a proven track record in Administrative Support. The successful candidate will be driven; results-focused with a “can do” attitude and will be a core member of the Admin team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Providing all administrative support to the Management /Administration team.
- Invoicing–ensuring prices are correct – Keeping outstanding jobs to invoice up to date / Ensuring invoices are delivered in a timely manner
- High level of administration
- Check prices are correct on quotations before they are sent out
- Check quotations vs technical reports for any items in body of report not invoiced.
- Sales Support- following up on recorded actions that need to be followed up
- High level of sales quotation management/follow up
- Database management / CRM
- Management typing
- Holiday Updates / Sick Purchasing cover
The successful candidate will have;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience in office/administration work is essential.
- Practical book-keeping experience including VAT.
- Excellent IT skills. Knowledge of SAGE beneficial
- Knowledge of engineering business would be beneficial.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable dealing with queries over the phone and by email and can build relationships with clients and customers
For more information on this role please contact Roisin Donnellan