Our client, a long-established key player in providing semi-conductor production equipment globally is seeking a dynamic office administrator to join their growing team in the Kildare region. This role will be onsite and will require some flexibility with local travel.
This is a full-time permanent position. The Office Administrator /Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and managing a variety of office administration functions including accounting and payroll support, day-to-day office management and reception, logistics, shipping/receiving, human resources, purchasing, and sales and service support.
Responsibilities (Full job description available on request):
- Support administration of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, logistics, human resources, facility, and other related procedures and controls.
- Oversee services such as computer and office equipment maintenance and repair, supplies, mail, data storage, and files. Manage and renew contracts with corporate service agencies, such as insurances, benefits, vehicles, investment, etc.
- Prepares and files statements and reports for government and insurance agencies as required.
- Coordinates activities of various departments or workers within the Company.
- 3+years’ experience in a similar role.
- Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Office Management
- Planning & Organising
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Administrator role please contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667