- Reference: 000000
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway, Sligo
- Category: Collins McNicholas Jobs
Exciting opportunity for an Occupational / Organisational Psychology Graduate to join the growing Collins McNicholas HR Services team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of support, assessment and development solutions, including bespoke assessment and reports, delivering to leading blue chip multinational organisations throughout Ireland.
This role is based in either Galway or Sligo depending upon candidate interest but will require travel within Ireland.
- Working as part of the HR Services team, provide high quality and timely assessment and recruitment services to Collins McNicholas clients.
- Identify and develop appropriate assessment solutions in response to client requirements – off-the-shelf and bespoke.
- Co-ordinate assessment days or online assessment programme.
- Develop bespoke assessment reports (personality inventory, ability testing, competency based etc).
- Provide administrative support to team when required.
- Participate in the business development process.
- Masters level qualification in Occupational Psychology / Organisational Psychology.
- Level A and Level B Certification in Occupational Testing.
- Knowledge of assessment and recruitment services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Very strong independent working skills, self-motivated, flexible.
- Experience in customer services, administration or training is desirable.
- Willingness to travel within Ireland essential.
For further information or to apply please contact Caroline Ward, HR Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 090 64 78 104