O2C Supply Chain Management Analyst | Cork-based | 2+ years experience | Contact Edel, P: 021-4911065 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the role-
An exciting opportunity to be an O2C Analyst within the Supply Chain team. This role involves the managing and control of all inventory and replenishment activities to ensure supply to distributers and our patients are maintained at the highest level. The analyst will develop strong relationships with market affiliates, drive continuous improvement and develop solutions that will meet and exceed customer requirements.
What do you think? Is this your next career move? Let’s have a chat – 021 4911065.
Your day to day –
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations, and The Red Book.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with stakeholders
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within the agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring, and audits
- Control inventory interfaces with LSP ( Local Service provider)
- Control inventory movements done by LSP and reconcile SAP with LSPs inventory levels.
- Run inventory reports and propose actions (scrapping, rebalancing, …)
- Run interfaces with LSP and ensure orders have been integrated into SAP
- Manage, track and resolve Tier 2 disputes and route to local affiliates when required
- Interact with local quality department
- Support operational metrics and SLA reporting
- Liaise with internal contacts including Finance, Sales and Marketing, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Liaise with external partners including logistic service providers
- Act as a power user for O2C Supply Chain Management
- Propose and implement standardization for SCM processes
- Manage all replenishment activities including Purchase order requests and communication with all stakeholders
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of the organisations product lines within market
- Lead & assist O2C Management to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Pro-actively take control of issues and provide solutions to customer/management
- Resolve and or escalate issues raised including those raised by team members
- Mentor and provide coaching support to associate team members
- Take accountability for assigned markets and any other tasks as assigned by Management
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Provide input and recommendations into the current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve the efficiency of the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email email@example.com