Having moved to Ireland myself from Berlin when 6 years old (yes much younger than you now!) but I may still be able to somewhat relate to your situation of moving to a new country and culture.
There is a big and growing multicultural community in Cork, which is great and I am proud and happy to say that I am a part of that. Any questions or help needed on that do not hesitate on asking questions, but now let’s focus on the job, please read below and get in touch if it looks of interest.
Great opportunity for anyone that wants to join a multicultural and diverse work environment for a permanent position. Do you have relevant knowledge of order management processing and customer service experience? And high analytical skills? Are you fluent in German and English? Then get in touch, I would be happy to talk with you about the role and what you are looking for in more detail. Please contact Lia Boyland on 021-4911060 or email email@example.com
- The primary role of the O2C Order Management Associate is to support the accurate, efficient and compliant customer order processing for customers across the business.
- Effectively process all manual orders received through phone, fax & email, ensuring priority for urgent orders, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Effectively manage all customer disputes to resolve any issues with orders, including completing outbound calls to established customers, coordinating with O2C Accounts Receivable or Supply Chain teams and escalating Tier 2 disputes to the team where applicable.
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant order processing
- Support the overall O2C Order Management team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for O2C Order Management processing and related queries
- 2-3 years’ experience in O2C function with knowledge of order management processing and customer service experience
- Bachelors’ Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & German language
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Can work in a global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external team members
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland on 021-4911060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org