Having moved to Ireland myself from Berlin when 6 years old (yes much younger than you now!) but I may still be able to somewhat relate to your situation of moving to a new country and culture.
There is a big and growing multicultural community in Cork, which is great and I am proud and happy to say that I am a part of that. Any questions or help needed on that do not hesitate on asking questions, but now let’s focus on the job, please read below and get in touch if it looks of interest.
Great opportunity for anyone that wants to join a multicultural and diverse work environment. Are you naturally analytical? Do you have 2-3 years’ experience in O2C function with knowledge of order management processing and customer service experience? Do you have a Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent work experience? And are you fluent in English & Dutch? Then get in touch, I would be happy to talk with you about the role and what it is you are looking for in your next career move. My contact details are at the end of this job specification.
- Effectively process all manual orders received through phone, fax & email, ensuring priority for urgent orders, ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Effectively manage all customer disputes to resolve any issues with orders, including completing outbound calls to established customers, coordinating with O2C (Order to cash) Accounts Receivable or Supply Chain teams and escalating Tier 2 disputes to Analyst / relevant team where applicable.
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met.
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant order processing.
- Support the overall O2C Order Management team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members.
- Experience with the SAP O2C Module.
- Interaction with the Client Phone system.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for O2C Order Management processing and related queries.
- 2-3 years’ experience in O2C function with knowledge of order management processing and customer service experience.
- Bachelors’ Degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Fluency in English & Dutch language.
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Ability to work in a global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external team members.
- The GBS (Global Business Services) focuses on the following foundational pillars across the full organisation to ensure a solid and consistent approach to running the business.
- Demonstrate a strong compliance-oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture.
- Familiarise with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner.
- Operational awareness of all applicable Sox & Operational controls for your area.
- Actively work with the core team members, internal customers/business partners, and team members to build effective working relationships.
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with internal customers & business partners.
- Focus on measuring & improving the customer’s experience.
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of organisation product lines within the market.
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture.
- Actively work with the core team members & Global O2C team to drive improvements for processes.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland on 021-4911060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org