An exciting opportunity to join a growing multinational organization, the primary role of the O2C Order Management Associate is to support the accurate, efficient and compliant customer order processing for customers across the business.
- Effectively process all manual orders received through phone, fax & email, ensuring priority for urgent orders, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Effectively manage all customer disputes to resolve any issues with orders, including completing outbound calls to established customers, coordinating with O2C Accounts Receivable or Supply Chain teams and escalating disputes where applicable.
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant order processing
- Support the overall O2C Order Management team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for O2C Order Management processing and related queries
- 2-3 years’ experience in O2C function with knowledge of order processing and customer service
- Fluency in English & Dutch language
- Demonstrate a strong compliance-oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyze & resolve problems
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external team members
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lauren McCarthy on 021-4911064 or email email@example.com