Having moved to Ireland myself from Berlin when 6 years old (yes much younger than you now!) but I may still be able to somewhat relate to your situation of moving to a new country and culture.
There is a big and growing multicultural community in Cork, which is great and I am proud and happy to say that I am a part of that. Any questions or help needed on that do not hesitate on asking questions, but now let’s focus on the job, please read below and get in touch if it looks of interest.
Great opportunity for anyone that wants to join a diverse and multicultural work environment. Do you have relevant O2C or finance function experience? Are you fluent in Italian and English? Then get in touch, I would be happy to talk with you about the role and what you are looking for in more detail.
- 2-3 years’ experience in O2C or Finance function, preferably with knowledge of credit management & customer service and experience in identifying and delivering process change
- Degree in Business and/or Accounting (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & Italian language
- Demonstrate a strong compliance-oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Sox & Operational controls for your area
- Actively work with the core team members, internal customers/business partners, and LSP team members to build effective working relationships
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with internal customers & business partners
- Focus on measuring & improving our internal customer’s experience
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of company product lines within the market
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the core team members & Global O2C team to drive improvements for processes
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for O2C AR billings, payments, customer, master data and related internal business queries
- Effectively analyse all outstanding customer ageing through FSCM to identify collection priorities. Engage with customers by phone or email to prompt collections using market best practices.
- Effectively track and resolve all customer disputes regarding billings, credits or payments.
- Be responsible for daily cash application of payments from customers
- Analyse account discrepancies to ensure the customer account is enabled for payment
- Coordinate initiation and validation of O2C customer master data requests
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant AR management
- Experience with SAP O2C Module
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects,
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland.