My client is looking to hire an NPI technician with 5+ years experience to join their team, experience in the medical device is an advantage.
- Providing technical support to the NPI teams
- Develop process parameters for optimisation of equipment and process.
- Collect and collate process data and execute basis statistical analysis of process related data in support of ongoing process optimization activity
- Define requirements and source, purchase and install, jigs, fixtures and tooling required to support NPI project schedule
- Build customer and engineering samples including inspection and testing as assigned
- Certificate or Diploma in engineering or have completed a craft apprenticeship in tool making, electrical or equivalent
- 5 years in a production or development environment
- Experience in the medical device industry is a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills, excellent team player and ability to work under pressure
For further information on this role please contact Mark on 071-9142411 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!