Our multi-national, medical device client are looking for an experienced NPI Program Manager to join their growing team. This role will be based in Galway but will offer hybrid working.
The NPI Program Manager will oversee new product introduction (NPI) and roll out to emerging markets of select new product launches, from development through to commercialization with a strong focus on product launch and ongoing market roll out across our emerging market regions.
This is a critical role in the ongoing management of product launches and market support of our products in emerging markets. The successful NPI Program Manager may have worked as an NPD, R&D or Project Manager in previous roles.
- Acts as global leader for cross-functional NPI project teams
- Collates stakeholder deliverables
- Will work very closely with our Operations / Supply Chain / Regional Marketing / Regulatory / R&D functions
- Translates strategies into program/project plans, including timelines, budgets, and resource requirements.
- Develops NPI project timeline and holds team accountable to critical milestone dates; highlights opportunities for acceleration; clearly communicates project delays and escalations
- Acts as Project Manager for all assigned NPI projects
- Manages communications (verbal or written), both internally and externally, for effective project management and coordination
- Supports and ensures all launch related deliverables are tracked for NPI Phase Gate Review
- Identifies and escalates project risks and communicate status to internal and external stakeholders
- Prioritizes work and resources to best meet IDEM priorities and financial targets
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- 5 or more years of experience in Project Management, Research & Development, Operations, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or related function, preferably in diagnostics, medical devices, or pharmaceutical products
For a more detailed job specification or a confidential discussion on this role contact Amy Newell.