NPI Program Manager
My client is hiring an NPI Program Manager to join their team in Galway. This role will oversee the end-to-end program management of select new product launches, from Ideation through product Launch. The NPI Program Manager will report directly to the Director of the NPI Program Management Office. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a large multinational.
- A Bachelor’s Degree which could include supply chain, engineering, science, IT or business disciplines
- 5 or more years of experience in Project Management, Research & Development, Operations, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or related function, preferably in diagnostics, medical devices, or pharmaceutical products
- One or more professional certifications or equivalent experience (e.g. PMP)
- Experience in program management of new product through the development and product life-cycle processes
- Experience in infectious disease diagnostic testing
- Strong communication skills – in English in written and verbal; briefing, presentation, education/training skills
- Ability to successfully manage projects across various functions / businesses
- Able to influence without authority
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment
- Ability to create & manage a vision, think strategically, plan and organize, innovate, analyze complex data and situations, and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to communicate effectively, motivate, lead, coach, and develop employees, and collaborate with functional leaders and teams
- Ability to travel approximately 10%, including internationally.
Excellent Salary & Benefits.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Nicola Walsh.