NPI Process Engineer
My Client a large Medical Device Company based in Galway is looking for an NPI Process Development Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of hands of experience in running equipment, process set up & machine programming. If you have strong problem solving, project management, stage-gate process, documentation & customer-facing experience, please contact me to discuss in more detail.
- Level 8 degree or equivalent in an engineering discipline.3yrs+ experience with manufacturing process design and optimisation within a highly regulated environment.
- Proven ability to conceptualize and deliver automated solutions.
- Experienced in using Six Sigma methodology for process improvement (e.g. DMAIC) and problem-solving (e.g. 6-step approach).
- Experienced in statistical analysis and use of Minitab.
- Experience with manufacturing process design and optimisation.
- Strong mechanical background with a good working knowledge of metals & plastics processing a distinct advantage.
- It is essential that the candidate will be highly innovative, motivated, and organized and have excellent planning and communication skills.
Excellent Salary and Benefits.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Nicola Walsh.