Due to exciting progress on an ongoing NPD Project, a leading medical device multi-national in Galway are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to join their team. This is an initial 12 month defined term contract with the option of Hybrid working. It is an integral hire and will offer the successful candidate broad exposure across the project.
This Project Manager will have experience within New Product Development, experience working with medical devices and will have worked as a Project Manager for a minimum of 4 years.
The Project Manager will:
- Support the organization in the delivery of quality projects that meet expectations and are completed on time and on budget
- Demonstrates effective change leadership.
- Prepare project plans, schedules and budgets by using project management tools such as Microsoft Project and by working with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project.
- Direct project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans.
- Communicate project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
- Resolve project issues by working with team members, project customers, and other
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HETAC level 8 in Engineering: electrical, mechanical, industrial, software, manufacturing; and a Masters in Project Management would be preferred.
- 4+ years of project management experience.
- Proven leadership skills in change management and project management.
- Must be proficient with MS Project.
For a more detailed job specification or confidential discussion on this role contact Amy Newell.