- Reference: LK46048x
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Our client a leading professional services provider has an excellent opportunity for a Newly Qualified Financial Accountant to join their business here in the Mid-West.
The role of Financial Accountant is due to the continued success and growth of their operation, you will get extensive experience not only in Financial Reporting but also Management Accounting and all facets of day to day accounting within industry.
The Financial Accountant will have regular interaction with the key business stakeholders and will have a clear line of sight on possible career progression.
If you wish to discuss in confidence, please call Claire Normoyle on (061) 512270
- Management of client accounts
- Statutory financial statement preparation.
- Working with balance sheets and reconciliations.
- Assist with reviews for both management accounts and statutory financial statements.
- Reconciling and managing inventory for client companies including overseeing purchase orders, sales orders, stock levels and liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Preparation, review and filing of client taxation returns, including corporation tax, VAT and payroll taxes.
- Collaborating with third parties such as auditors in conjunction with the clients reporting timelines.
- Monitor the clients’ debtors’ ledger, creditors ledger and treasury management.
- Budget and forecast preparation.
- Dealing with Revenue Commissioners, Companies Registration Office, auditors, tax advisors, legal advisors and banks as required.
- Ensure that client requirements and reporting deadlines are met.
- Attendance at client board meetings and AGMs.
- Preparation and review of board minutes and AGM minutes.
- Assessment of client profitability.
- Commercial review of agreements entered into by the client.
- Any ad hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA
- Ideally experience or trained in a Big4 practice
- Excellent attention to detail and thorough and organised approach to work.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also to work independently and meet deadlines.