Video for this job
Are you working in practice or have previously worked in practice? Are you client focused? If you have answered yes to both questions we have an excellent opportunity for you to join an award winning accountancy practice on a permanent basis. This opportunity is located in Kilkenny. Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training, career progression and offer a competitive results-orientated remuneration package as well as flexible working hours.
Please feel free to get in touch for a full job description and more details. Email: email@example.com | Tel: 021 4809118
• Work on audit assignments, for a range of clients, playing a major role in the planning, execution and wrap up of these engagements.
• Manage our trainee auditors, and ensure their work is completed to a satisfactory standard.
• Investigate technical issues arising and develop practical solutions to these.
• Attend to client tax and company secretarial compliance matters as required.
• Report to our Head of Audit regarding all issues that arise.
• Work on ad-hoc assignments and projects as required.
• Work towards individual and department targets and deadlines.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org