Are you working in practice or have previously worked in practice? Are you client focused? If you have answered yes to both questions we have a number of excellent opportunities for you to join an award wining accountancy practice on a permanent basis. These opportunities are located in North Cork (20 mins from city centre), Dungarvan (Waterford) and Kilkenny. Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training, career progression and offer a competitive results-orientated remuneration package as well as felxible working hours.
Please feel free to get in touch for a full job description and more details. Email: email@example.com | Tel: 021 4809118
Kilkenny – Audit Senior & Part-Qualified Audit Accountant
Dungarvan – Senior Accountant & Part-Qualified Accountant
North Cork – Senior Accountant
Overview of Senior Accountant Roles:
- Responsible for the preparation of Financial Statements for non-audited entities ranging from sole traders, partnerships, limited partnerships and audit exempt companies
- Providing support and managing relationships for a varied and diverse portfolio of clients
- Working directly with the Manager/Partner on project assignments as required
- Involvement in continuous improvement initiatives and ongoing projects
- Train and supervise junior level staff
Overview of Audit Roles:
• Work on audit assignments, for a range of clients, playing a major role in the planning, execution and wrap up of these engagements.
• Manage our trainee auditors, and ensure their work is completed to a satisfactory standard.
• Investigate technical issues arising and develop practical solutions to these.
• Attend to client tax and company secretarial compliance matters as required.
• Report to our Head of Audit regarding all issues that arise.
• Work on ad-hoc assignments and projects as required.
• Work towards individual and department targets and deadlines.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!