Video for this job
Are you working in practice or have previously worked in practice? Are you client focused? If you have answered yes to both questions we have a number of excellent opportunities for you to join an award winning accountancy practice on a permanent basis. These opportunities are located in Kilkenny and Dungarvan (Waterford). Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training, career progression and offer a competitive results-orientated remuneration package as well as flexible working hours.
Please feel free to get in touch for a full job description and more details. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 021 4809118
Kilkenny – Audit Senior
Dungarvan – Senior Accountant
Overview of Senior Accountant Role:
- Responsible for the preparation of Financial Statements for non-audited entities ranging from sole traders, partnerships, limited partnerships and audit exempt companies
- Providing support and managing relationships for a varied and diverse portfolio of clients
- Working directly with the Manager/Partner on project assignments as required
- Involvement in continuous improvement initiatives and ongoing projects
- Train and supervise junior level staff
Overview of Audit Role:
• Work on audit assignments, for a range of clients, playing a major role in the planning, execution and wrap up of these engagements.
• Manage our trainee auditors, and ensure their work is completed to a satisfactory standard.
• Investigate technical issues arising and develop practical solutions to these.
• Attend to client tax and company secretarial compliance matters as required.
• Report to our Head of Audit regarding all issues that arise.
• Work on ad-hoc assignments and projects as required.
• Work towards individual and department targets and deadlines.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com