- Reference: CJ46671
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Limerick
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Are you working in practice or have previously worked in practice? Are you client focused? If you have answered yes to both questions we have an excellent opportunity for you to join an award wining accountancy practice on a permanent basis. This opportunity is located in North Cork (20 mins from city centre). Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training, career progression and offer a competitive results-orientated remuneration package.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of Financial Statements for non-audited entities ranging from sole traders, partnerships, limited partnerships and audit exempt companies
- Providing support and managing relationships for a varied and diverse portfolio of clients
- Working directly with the Manager/Partner on project assignments as required
- Involvement in continuous improvement initiatives and ongoing projects
- Train and supervise junior level staff
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, or CPA) with 0-2 years’ PQE.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and SAGE accounting packages.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
- Michael O'Brien
- Principal Consultant & Commercial Team Lead
- 021 4911064
- Connect with MichaelLinkedINEmail